This feature is off by default. Most users will not be handling cash and can skip this section. To enable the functionality, see the documentation here
The Cash Transaction List
- Clicking the "Cash register" register button shows all receipts and payments
- Your stores current cash balance is shown in the top left.
- Tapping the New Transaction button brings up a dialog to create either a CASH IN (receipt) or CASH OUT (payment) transaction
- You must complete each step to proceed
- First select the Choose a Name button and select a name from the list
- Then press the Enter The Amount button and enter the amount
- Once confirmed, you can then create the cash receipt transaction.
- Optionally, you can enter a description for this receipt.
Cash Out Transactions
Creating a CASH OUT transaction is the same process, except that you must provide a reason for the transaction. Select the Choose a reason button, and select a reason from the list
- Once you have selected a reason, you are able to create and save this transaction